The Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, phone number, images, video.
- Social media data, information and posts.
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register interest, confirm interest and sign up for the Services.
- As you participate, contribute and use the Services.
- Download information, attend onboarding sessions, webinars, calls and private 1:1 consultations.
- Voluntarily complete polls, surveys or provide feedback on message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Recommendations, referrals you may provide or others may provide on your behalf.
The Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your participation in and use of the Services.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Images and videos of you may appear in our marketing activities.
If you agree, the Company will share your data with our associates businesses so that they may offer you their products and services.
- KevinJNeary.com (News & Events Services)
When the Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
The Company securely stores your data at the secure Masterclass Amazon AWS (EC2) Servers managed at Orcawise, Dogpatch Labs, Chq Building, Dublin D01 Y6H7, Ireland.
The Company will keep your personal data for the duration of the Services agreement and with your permission we will continue to keep your data in order to communicate with you regarding future events, products, applications and services of relevance to you. At any time you may request verbally or in writing to have your personal data erased which includes 'the right to be forgotten”. Upon request we will delete your personal data using best practices in compliance with GDPR laws.
The Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, pleaseclick here.
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: + 353 87 227 1371
Or write to us: Orcawise, Dogpatch Labs, Chq Building, Dublin D01 Y7H7, Ireland.
Cookies are text files placed on your browser to help the website keep track of your visits and activity information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result
Call us: + 353 87 221 1371 or write to us at: Orcawise, Dogpatch Labs, Chq Building, Dublin D01 Y6H7, Ireland.